Maturing and growing in Christ, as a family.
A community remains healthy through relationship, not programs. Sunday mornings, though essential, are not enough to know one another, care for one another, and find missional opportunities to impact our city. Just as the early church met both in the temple courts as well as in homes, we also meet together, aside from Sunday mornings.
Participation in a Life Group is the most effective way to be cared for pastorally. It enables us to thrive as we commit ourselves to both fellowship and partnership in the church. The Gospel is experienced through faith, lived out by devotion and motivated by a genuine concern for the physical, mental and spiritual state of our fellow human beings, wherever they may live.
Typically, Life Groups will discuss the previous Sunday’s message, look for practical applications of God’s truth to our lives, encourage one another in prayer and worship, and find ways to impact their surrounding cities. Life Groups meet year-round with breaks around Christmas, June, and a reduced schedule in summer. Feel free to attend a Lifegroup and see if it works for you.
Below are the life groups meeting for the fall 2016 semester. Groups accepting new members have email addresses listed. Please contact the leaders directly if you are interested in joining their group. Not all groups are able to accommodate children.
- Daniel & Esther Chung, Sundays at 2pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Matt and Natalie Henderson, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Matt and Adri Holmes, Wednesdays at 6 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Ryan and Stephanie Kennedy, Thursdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Erik and Celeste Santiago, Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Jeff and Brittany Collins, Thursdays at 6:30 pm, email to sign up
- Curtis and Paula Hansen, Tuesdays at 6:30 pm,email to sign up
- Bob and Mary Pamplin, every other Sunday at 1:30 pm
- Tory and DeeDee Cox, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Josh and Jess Fowler, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
- Joel and Shannon Baker, Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Bret and Leslie Robertson, Mondays at 7 pm
- Jason and Kelly Morris, Thursdays at 6:30 pm, email to sign up
- James and Camila Gann, Tuesdays at 6:45 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Jay and Erin Sullenger, Wednesdays at 6: 30 pm, kids welcome
- Eraldo and LaVette Henningham, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
- Steve and Lauren Wetzel, Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Ryan and Sarah Jane Stone, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Brett and Kira McCracken, Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Andrew Scherer, Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Pattie and Mike Ceci, Tuesdays at 7 pm, email to sign up
- Manny and Donna Medina, Wednesdays at 7 pm, email to sign up