Maturing and growing in Christ, as a family.
A community remains healthy through relationship, not programs. Sunday mornings, though essential, are not enough to know one another, care for one another, and find missional opportunities to impact our city. Just as the early church met both in the temple courts as well as in homes, we also meet together, aside from Sunday mornings.
Participation in a Life Group is the most effective way to be cared for pastorally. It enables us to thrive as we commit ourselves to both fellowship and partnership in the church. The Gospel is experienced through faith, lived out by devotion and motivated by a genuine concern for the physical, mental and spiritual state of our fellow human beings, wherever they may live.
Typically, Life Groups will discuss the previous Sunday’s message, look for practical applications of God’s truth to our lives, encourage one another in prayer and worship, and find ways to impact their surrounding cities. Life Groups meet year-round with breaks around Christmas, June, and a reduced schedule in summer. Feel free to attend a Life Group and see if it works for you.
Below are the current Life Groups. Those groups accepting new members have email addresses listed. Please contact the leaders directly if you are interested in joining their group. Not all groups are able to accommodate children. For questions, please contact Joel Baker.
- Moons and Senkbiles, Wednesdays at 7 pm, kids welcome
- Daniel & Esther Chung, Sundays at 2 pm, kids welcome
- Nick & Priscilla Cruz, Mondays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Matt and Natalie Henderson, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Matt and Adri Holmes, Wednesdays at 6 pm, kids welcome
- Ryan and Stephanie Kennedy, Wednesdays at 6 pm, kids welcome
- Joel and Shannon Baker, Wednesdays at 7 pm, kids welcome
- Shawn and Melissa Gorham, Thursdays at 7 pm, kids welcome
- Bob and Mary Pamplin, every other Sunday at 1:30 pm, email to sign up
- Matt and Remy Riddle, Tuesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Chuck & Katrin Allen, Tuesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Josh and Jenna Buckley, Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Ryan and Stacie MacDonald, Wednesdays at 7 pm, babies welcome
- Bulus and Rose Galadima, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, email to sign up
- Jason and Kelly Morris, Thursdays at 6:30 pm
- Jeff & Sonya Yim, Fridays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Dawn Hendricks, Tuesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Jay and Erin Sullenger, Wednesdays at 6: 30 pm, kids welcome, email to sign up
- Eraldo and LaVette Henningham, Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Ryan and Sarah Jane Stone, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, kids welcome
- Dave and Irene Covarrubias, Tuesdays at 6:30 pm, email to sign up